Calling on Blue Skies
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:300+

He felt slightly guilty as he looked at Anu half expecting her to react horribly to the situation. She had always been a sensitive person when it came to the world around her. Himself, not so much when it came to the food chain. As a carnivore he probably could be a little more sensitive to the smaller animals but he had been raised a wolf and wolves had no natural enemies these days. He never knew of a time where wolves where the hunted and he had never been able to understand the chirps of birds or the chatter of other wildlife. Purhaps he was just slightly arrogant, or naive to the rest of the animals but this was the reality he was use to. He took care of himself, of his pack, without a second thought if it meant fighting for tier lives or just getting a few fish and deer for food.

He relaxed back into the boat, letting the excitement pass from his body and focused on the serenity of the lake, his fishing rod, and a friend. He smiled waiting for some good story, the story never came. Sometimes things just didn't happen that where exciting. Maybe she had to much excitement with Naniko being pushed out of the pack to have something seem exciting in comparison. With the return of the question he simply grinned like a fool. "I met a girl." He yipped, excitement returning to his body. "We took a walk along the beach yesterday and talked about our pasts and our futures, shes got a lot of spunk though. Not someone I would want to have mad at me." He chuckled remembering the fire in her eyes. "We met a couple weeks ago at the boarders." Her figure filled his mind. Turquoise eyes sparkling as she looked up at him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread