Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

300+ words. Sounds good to me. <3 Whenever you want.

#####Evidently, she had missed it the first time he had given his name, but she chose not to make that obvious. Huffing in all of her young girl might, Princess glared up at him. "I just wanted to make sure it really was your name," she lied effortlessly, playing it off as if he had somehow passed a test, but that it would not matter in the slightest. In truth, she had forgotten that he had given her his name. Leland was a very strange name, she decided, just as this man was very strange. What she wanted was for him to just go away now, because she was growing very bored with the situation, and all she wanted was to go. . . Somewhere else. It didn't matter where she went, or what she did, but she was really bored and annoyed by this strange guy. Her mother wouldn't be proud of her if she didn't manage to chase this Leland guy away, she guessed, and that had become her goal.

#####"Since you asked so rudely," she announced, saying the words very precisely with narrowed eyes, "I'm going to tell you anyway, because I am better than that. I'm Princess Chance, and yeah, I think you should be leaving," she added, hoping he would do so without a fight. Thus far, he had succeeded in taking down her guard long enough to get her talking, but she refused to let him past her and into the pack lands. If Conor and Emwe and their family wanted to see Leland, they could have arranged a time to see him or meet him at the borders, and this whole thing could have easily been avoided. Jealousy was still flaring up within her at Conor and Emwe's apparent relation to someone else, too. They had family members and a godfather, and she couldn't say it didn't bother her that she didn't have those things. Most of all, they had each other, those lucky little twits.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread