satisfaction guaranteed.
[html]

Aww, looking forward to it! She can always go live with Maserati and Gale and Co. if she can't find DaVinci, in the meanwhile, they're a welcoming bunch. XD Maybe we can fade off here/soon, or do you have anything else in mind? o:

#$%@She always surprised him. She was never offended or distressed by his words, even when they came out awful and fucked up, like a battered and bloody cat in heat. She'd never interrogated or judged him for his actions. Once again she had acted with astounding grace, dispelling the tension he felt effortlessly in a way others could not. "No, I don't suppose he would," he mused with a soft smile, the last hint of malice having drained away completely. She really was the perfect daughter for him, and only now could he really see it. (Beyond that, she raised a good point--Inferni needed what strength they could get, and quarrelling amongst themselves would only weaken them both physically and mentally as a unit.)

#$%@She spoke again and he listened carefully; he actually had caught wind of the Phoenix Valley boy (he was good at that sort of thing), but he was beyond the point of asking any more tough questions or getting upset. "Things that are meant to work out have a habit of doing so on their own," he offered softly. "We found each other, after all." What were the odds of that, really? It was entirely possible they could have gone their whole lives without ever meeting. Maybe if that fire hadn't driven all the wolves south, he wouldn't have met Gabriel or joined Inferni, either. To him life was a string of chance events, but regardless of what happened he always seemed to wind up where he was supposed to be. (If he didn't, how would he know the difference?)

#$%@"Well, anyway, I know it's not the same, but I'll always love you, Ryan," he added, nuzzling into her side affectionately. That word alone was a breakthrough for him--it wasn't one he tossed around often, or quite possibly at all. "And I can always talk to Gabriel for you if you ever need me too," he added, then fell into a comfortable silence. For everything, it felt like the first time he was actually home.

table by Amber <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread