I've got sunshine
[html]

300+ words.

######Shifting his weight, he stood in a more comfortable position as they made some small talk. It was so strange that their species had fallen to this, when he knew that, long ago, wolves and dogs did not feel the need to stand awkwardly across from one another and try to make a conversation that normally did not go anywhere. He could appreciate the attempt his pack mate seemed to be making this time they met, though, so he would try to put aside his want to wander for a bit and chat with Leroy. Despite any similarities they had - their pack, their gender, possibly their age, and as he was noticing now, the classic curled tail attributed to the dog breeds they both were made of - he knew they would never be the same, no matter how he might have wanted a taste of the normal life the black and white male seemed to know and live so easily.

######Not only were they a strange sort of item, he was a little surprised to hear that Ayita was living with Leroy. That was very strange, but perhaps that was why he was planning to repair a cabin, so that she had somewhere to live, as well. That was an interesting thought, as he realized he had not even considered finding an old home and fixing it. Automatically he had assumed that he would have to build one from scratch. Perhaps that was an option for him. "I have grown fond of her, and I do consider her a friend," he offered, choosing his words carefully, as he did not want to give Leroy the wrong idea about his relationship with Ayita. He had known too many males to be irrationally jealous and did not want that to even be a possibility. "What would you say your relationship is with her? I am curious, is all," he added, hoping for some enlightenment. From what he knew of both of his pack mates made them seem a strange pair to him, though to be honest, he had little experience.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread