Such hidden surprises
[html]

Firefly couldn't help but doubt the male's words as he finally noticed her there and answered. She tossed her curly red locks over her shoulder as she scuffed. "Just admit it, you dream of it all the time." Her voice drawn out as though she was bored with the conversation. He was male after all and she had caught him from time to time checking out her body and what there was to work with. They were all animals when it came down to it and she didn't mind the attention from the males at all, not that she was going to give back what they were probably wanting from her, unless she was feeling rather frisky.
When he changed the conversation she grinned and shrugged. "I think last time I was poking around in strange dark places I had something rather weird in toll as well." The poor guy, he'd just fallen right into that one. She couldn't help but chuckle as she rolled the cart slightly on the tracks before admitting the truth to the last words he's spoken. "It's good to be back.." she said as she began to relax.

Leaning against the cart Firefly couldn't help but grin as her old packmate stood before her. She remembered just then the conversation with the dim female in the barn and the news she'd granted her. Firefly's eyes sparkled with trouble as she eyed the male a moment before she began tracing the edge of the cart as she spoke. "You know.. I heard.. you'd been playing the field.." She smirked as she added. "Couldn't wait til I returned could you, had to go play with the commoners.." She flicked a bit of sparkly dust from her pelt as she taunted the male. "Soo.. how long have you been catting around anyways, did Svara know?" She'd have the truth out of him sooner or later, she always did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread