Bloodshot fireclouds in your eyes
[html]
Kay. Just to remember...they were going to talk about lowspeech later on in this thread? ^^ Crappy post from me btw XD <3

The white female graced her vision and she had to take a second-look at the woman before deciding that she wasn't Naniko. They certainly did look similar! Ember had looked a lot like her ex-mate, Khaden, with her black fur and green eyes but now that she was a bit older her coat had matured, showing lighter bits of browns mixed in with the darkness.

The Aniwayan raised one hand in greeting, to show the other that she had spotted her against the backdrop of brown and green and to show that she was friendly. Had this wolf met anyone from Aniwaya before? She was more than willing to share some of the tribe's ideas and traditions with anyone who wanted the knowlege.

"Hello! Not someone, really...just something that one of my siblings used to have here. I brought something to trade--she has left these lands, i think. Naniko D'angelo? I'm Ember Phoenix, from Aniwaya. Kansas' sister, as well." She offered a wide smile, the wind blowing her beaded and feathered hair back and forth as she spoke, clinking the decorations together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread