dancing my heart away
[html]
Thanks. Big Grin I'll try to be snappy with my replies as well.

As the sun wove intricate patterns in and out of Taika's beige kissed fur, as she wondered how long she wanted to play this game. There was no guarantee at all that anyone would decide to drop by the little patch of terrain that she chose to stop upon. For all she knew, the whole pack could be on the other side of their territory running a end of the season hunt. Internally grimacing at that thought, the girl shuffled her feet for a split second and was wavering between the decision to stay or to depart, and at that debate an answer seemed to emerge. In a stature not unlike her own, but more athletic, more lithe came a ebony black female. Taika's brilliant blues met the female before being averted, casted down to show immediate signs of submission.

The other's words surprised Taika, and she slowly churned them in her head. If one was to state it like that, it was a complete different perspective, not one that the youthful female had thought of. She was merely in the lobby until invited into an interview. But she guessed in that case, she was expecting to meet someone. Hesitating, the girl nodded and gave out a simple reply. "Yes... I was hoping to represent myself to gain entry into your pack." There, that wasn't so hard was it? Taika shuffled her feet in an anxious manner, not wanting to offend her newly acquired company, but not wanting to think she was some random crazy wolf that was incompetent.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread