dancing my heart away
[html]
Hope seemed to blossom in the young chest of Taika as she regarded the ebony female's words. Open borders were definitely a favoring sign, as it never had struck the girl that a pack could be too full to accept a loner like her. Naturally, it made sense if she thought about it, but such matters seemed to be such a vague fairy tale to her. Coming to a pack that just recently hit a mark of seven wolves at it's largest, two at it's smallest, Taika was new to the novel idea that packs could possibly get merely too big. Alas, this was not the case, and a glimmer of opportunity seemed to be represented in the mark of the pack member. The ivory yearling held her voice as well as her breath, uncertain of the proceedings next, but instinct beckoned to be silent unless told otherwise.

Dahlia de Mai. Such an eloquent name and Taika carefully considered it before replying to her inquiry. "I came in search of a home." Blue eyes gazed distantly at her halt, echoing the loneliness of her lifestyle within the past few months. Taika was a sociable creature, and the isolation that met her after her decision to leave made her eager at the chance to change it. "My previous pack was a squabble of power. I wanted not only to find something for myself..." She hesitated, glancing up at the other. "I wanted to be there for others too." She didn't quite know if she said the right the or the wrong, but as far as she knew that was the truth. She was tired of her brothers' attempting to get ahead of one another. Aggravated at her parents passive apathy. Annoyed by the airheaded females that went to bed with her airheaded brothers. Most of all, she was sick of feeling like she couldn't do anything about it, and that it didn't matter.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread