Tonight is not going well
[html]

Sorry, been trying to write this most of the day.

These lands where something that she was growing to love, they where creepy and odd and one was never sure what might happen here. It was refreshing in a land where waking up every day was the same sights and for the most part most of the same scents. This was different you could be sleeping and then all the sudden a ghost of great-grandmother past could be sitting next to you want to talk. Pontiac was a jumpy girl to being with and these lands added fuel to that fire, but it was fun that way. Wide eyes as she spun around her hat falling off her head, as she looked to the female with the golden eyes, as she laughed with a nod. ”Yeah….I’m the one…No ghost here….Err….So I hope.” She gave a nervous laugh as she dipped her front part of her body and lowering her head even further till the hat slipped back onto her head. Rising back up the tan eared fae sat down flicking her ears around, hoping there was no ghost around here. She dipped her head smiling. ”I’m pretty new around here, my name is Pontiac.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread