any colour you like [aw!]
[html]

<3 300+ words.

#####Looking down suddenly, Princess spotted the light-colored puppy beneath the tree, a smile forming across her self-decided pretty face. Savina had mentioned her three children, and Princess had been planning to look for them sooner or later - especially the two girls, since she had a lot of clothes that they might like to dress up in when they could shift, too - but she was pleasantly surprised that one of them had found her first. It saved her the trouble of having to look for Amata, at least, and now they would be better acquainted for when the girls could shift and she gave them some of her old clothes! Smiling, Princess gave a small wave to Amata, wondering if she should get out of the tree yet or if Amata was just passing through. It would probably be a little harder to get down than it had been to get up, she realized now. She certainly didn't want to fall into the stream!

#####Even if the pup hadn't introduced herself, Princess would have known who she was, probably. Savina had told her the names and colors of her children, and since they were the only pups in the pack that she knew of, a light-colored puppy could only be little Amata. "Hi, Amata! Your mom told me about you, and I was going to come looking for you soon. I'm Princess!" She wondered if the pup might make the connection of her name ot the actual idea of a princess from the stories, and if so, if she would like it as much as some had, in her experience since coming to the area. "What are you up to?" She entertained the idea of asking if Amata could change her body yet, but decided against it, since they had only just met. That question was better saved for later, since she was excited for them to learn to shift, even though she hadn't yet met Cambria, and was only just meeting Amata. Still, though, who wouldn't be excited to play dress up with two little girls who would surely then look up to her?

Table by Alli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread