How can I decide what's right?
[html]
ooc: Sorry for the lateness. Been in kind of a funk lately.

The light woman was glad that her appearance in Cour des Miracles had been well taken--she wasn't an unkind wolf and was no threat to their pack, only wishing to know about how Haven was doing. She wished that he would come to see her, to reassure her that things were okay with him...he had always been the more leve-headed pup of the litter. She wondered how things had worked out with the girl that had been following him around.

"Sure, that would be great" She said at the offer, nodding. It was a relief to hear some news about her son. After everything that happened she wanted to know that he was alright..even if she couldn't see him for herself. Naniko often worried for no reason at all...but a mother could never be sure. She wanted them to be alright, her last litter, to know that they were okay before she had this one. Leroy extended another offer to her and she accepted that one as well. "Oh, thank you! I would really appreciate it. Are you sure? I don't want to be bothering you too much or imposing"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread