If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]

"No need for that," she said in reply to Naniko's apology, with the light ease that filtered her tones around her mate. Watching her move with a dreamy adoration, she slid one arm around the younger girl's side as she sat down, dragging the two bodies, light and dark, warm and cold, into an interlaced contrast. Poe's cheek smooshed against Naniko's shoulder as she spoke of her expedition of herbs and health, accents to Naniko's deeply maternal core. It was more than just the physical that they pushed opposite ends, balancing and rounding in the end, one way or another.

For the wolf that still refused to hunt the traditional way (or walk on four legs for any reason, for that matter), the pieces of mammalian flesh that Naniko offered her were always accepted with a tone of excitability. She flicked her salivating tongue inside of her mouth and drew her other arm around Naniko's waist, locking her wrists in a full circle. "Ah, you pamper me," she grinned, blinking away the remaining threads of sleep. "Why don't I cook it up for us, then. It sounds like you could use some time to relax, Doctor D'Angelo." The effect that their genetically connected last names had on her mentality had faded. It was a rare moment now, when it drew memories of the D'Angelos to the west, or the scrutinizing face of her mother..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread