you say your truth isn't mine [aw!]
Sorry to barge in <3 I like these guys. Plus I need Silv to meet more pack members for her future.

[html]

Silverfox was lost, for probably the umpteenth time. Every since leaving home all those months ago, she had never really had a good sense of direction; and one distraction after another often led to disorientation and inevitably a giant, red “lost” stamp on her forehead. Pensively, the girl drew her salmon-hued tongue along the outside of her lips, pausing tenderly on the three round silver studs against her upper lip. Nervousness began to creep in as the scent of many different canines began to intrude, and it didn’t take her too long to realize that she had intruded upon the territory of a pack—something she did often, quite on accident.

She tried not to fret suddenly, knowing that she just had to find someone soon and politely ask her way out before she was deemed a threat and killed on the spot. Hopefully this was a nicer settling than some of the ones she had crossed her in the past. Self-consciously she grabbed her own hand, glancing over the x-shaped scar that lay intricately upon the back of it. Frowning, the female pressed forward, her wild tangle of silky-black hair blown back softly by the tender breeze that scented of a storm later.

A house in the near distance grabbed Silv’s bright, attentive eyes. Perking her ears, the ebony lady heading into the direction, unsure of who or what she would find—and it would turn out to be a bit of a pleasant surprise. A horse, was the first thing she saw; a tall, swarthy, muscular stallion. And just beyond him, two Luperci standing before a stable-like front. And was that… another horse inside? The black wolf swallowed hard, suddenly wondering what these two guys with horses would do to her. Draw and quarter?

Still, she drew nearer. She stayed on alert, eyes wide and ears erect until she was near enough to hear some of what they were saying. Quietly, she cleared her throat and peered towards them both, pressing her ears back in a respectful manner. Hey… I’m sorry to be a bother. I’m afraid I’ve gotten myself really lost, and I… well, can you help me? Silv smiled hopefully, feeling a tad shamed about her recklessness. She hugged herself lightly, still looking between the two.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread