Mother knows best
[html]

ooc-ness

Xeris was pleasantly surprised by the other's friendly attitude; she had feared that there would be an irritated response to the white female barging in on the newcomer's privacy. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Naniko," the golden-eyed wolfess replied warmly, "I'm Xeris." Naniko invited Xeris inside the house, and she nodded politely in response. "Ah, thank you, yes, I'd love to come inside."

She walked quietly into the cabin, her eyes focused on the tiny, wriggling puppies lying on the mattress. "They're beautiful," she said with a smile. Curious, she knelt beside the mattress to get a closer look at the small beings. One day Xeris might have her own pups--they would be just as small and adorable. It was an intriguing thought. She had just recently spoken to Pendzez about the matter, and she still wondered about what it would be like to have children.

"So, what brought you to Phoenix Valley?" Xeris asked, turning back to the other white female. "I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?" Xeris' curious nature would never fail to get the best of her when it came to meeting her new packmates.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread