surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away
[html]

i FAIL.

If my silence made you leave,
then that would be my worst mistake.

"I live nearby," the gray hued woman responded. She tossed her head vaguely in the direction of her home. She had traveled a bit of a distance to be here now, beneath the creeping shadows of the trees. She had followed a trail of memories here. Her old home, Crimson Dreams, was not far from this territory. But Phoenix Valley was a little way's away. "I am part of a pack called Phoenix Valley, although about a half year ago I called the nearest pack, Crimson Dreams, my home." It wasn't necessary for her to add this information for Charon, but she did not mind divulging these things to him. He seemed amiable enough.

"Alaska?" she inquired, cocking her head to the side. She remembered seeing that name on a dusty map in Halifax, when she had taken a trip there several months ago. She closed her eyes and tried to envision it. After several seconds, she was able to comprehend where his old home was geographically. She opened her lime green eyes and smiled at him. "You came a long way."

She was astounded at the lengths he had had to travel. But Nova Scotia was a great destination. "I am not from here originally. I was born in New York. Are you familiar with New York?" It was strange for her to think back to the place of her roots. Nova Scotia was home to her now, and her mind did not often travel back to her old life. She definitely remembered those that she loved and cherished, but she did not often think back to her childhood home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread