Joining
[html]

This kinda sucks. x.x And yeah, they are, just.. it's kinda like someone asks what race you are and you actually take the time to say Caucasian, instead of saying "white". The wolves know they're Luperci, but they don't usually use the word, they're just wolves.

Word Count: 219. Worth 0 points.

The three of them entered her house and sat down, and though he did not actively scold her, Hanna's ears laid flat at Dawali's statement and her head drooped. She felt bad, because she knew it had been wrong of her, and it was the knowing that made it worse. It was in Hanna's character to want to make it up somehow, but she knew that there really was no fair justification. After all, if Revian had woken up while she was outside the packland and gone on a random killing spree, she would have been personally responsible for every single death.

As there was no true excuse, Hanna could only explain and hope that Dawali was not truly angry with her. "Dawali.. I'd meant to tell you about Revian. But things kept getting in the way. Shortly after I brought him here, I had to go stay with my neice. She was expecting and worried -- but I'm getting ahead of myself. Perhaps Revian should tell as much as he knows, and then I can fill in from there?" As Hanna had not heard that much herself, she thought it was a good idea.

Her ward then fell off his cot, and she stood to assist him back to a seated position on the safety of the floor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread