everything looks different from far away
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... _table.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
tyyy, erin made it for me, she makes pretty things Big Grin. yours is awesome too~

Sofia couldn't really decide how she felt about the presence of this stranger. Yes, it had been a long time since she'd talked to anyone, and a bit of company would be nice. But she had somewhere to be, now, and her paws were itching to make it there. Although.. she'd been walking all morning, a break wouldn't be too bad. Maybe they could even find a place out of the rain. Her gaze swung around briefly.. Not really much shelter. The road was flat in either direction. There might be some caves near the beach, but climbing down the slippery rocks that led down to the coast seemed suicidal in this weather and her condition. Over into the forest of Arachnea's Revenge, maybe.

But.. maybe not the best idea right off the bat. This ragged looking stranger sounded friendly enough, but the last canine she'd run into so scarred had been the dark coyote in the city. And that conversation had began on a friendly note, too. Better to stay out here in the open. She might not be able to outrun anyone in her current state of hunger, but at least she'd have a chance. Hopefully, though, running of any sort would not be necessary.

It wasn't that Sofia had any particular prejudices against scarred creatures; the first canine she had ran into on arrival to these lands had been Kaena, and her face had tons of em. It was just a particularly bad experience recently with a crazy scarred male that made her wary. The loneliness that she hadn't realized she'd been nursing came bubbling up, however, and fought with her cautiousness for control of her actions. Sofi fought to find something to say, but all she could think about was the scars. There wasn't really any way of subtly inquiring about them.

She caught herself staring, and guiltily drew her green gaze up the rest of the stranger's body to meet the her gaze. "Sorry.." Sofi said, sort of flustered, then almost wished she just hadn't acknowledged her social blunder. An attempt to recover: "Um, I mean, yeah. I can't wait til it lets up again, it's difficult traveling weather. I'm Sofia." She stopped herself, she was rambling a little.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread