Wrought of Wrens
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... wren_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<3 I am having a rocky start too, even with my own char.... So I keep things short an concise until I get a good feel, ^=^
Hahah, I just realized that Cwmfen doesn’t know anything about fairytales and stuff >__>
300+

The black-tipped ears lifted forth at the sound of her brother’s affirmation. A little smile came to the hybrid’s muzzle, but she didn’t look at him. She didn’t need to look at her brother that was so very similarly coloured as Mamaidh’s Dream Raven. She knew that he was there, and she liked that he was there. It made her feel comfortable and secure to be around him. She had been by his side for so long that she did not even think about not being around him. "I wonder what makes them magical?" She wanted to be magical too. She didn’t know what magical creatures did, but the idea of being magical was a wonderful thing, and it made the female twin smile. She liked to smile and feel happy. While her smile was more visible on her muzzle than upon her parents’ maws, it was still not as intense as those of other faces. Chastity did not know that because she didn’t look at her reflection.

The soft leaves continued to fall upon her with touches that were like feathers, and it made the coyote-hued girl’s coat feel even softer. She wanted Honor to come see and feel too. And the light was warm on her fur in the cold Autumn day. "I don’t know," the little girl answered truthfully. The heterochromian eyes of black and white that so keenly reflected that of her brother continued to look up as if the bright light that shone through the trees would somehow reveal a magical creature. But there was nothing. There was only bright light. She squinted up at it, her eyes watering after several moments had passed. She turned away blinking and laughed like Mamaidh did sometimes, only her voice was younger and more full of emotion, of her mirth. As she blinked, her laughter faded and she smiled at Honor, her tail wagging several times before relaxing. "Maybe Nature has magic in it...." Her voice trailed off thoughtfully and her head tilted once more, but her gaze was locked contemplatively upon that of her brother’s. "Maybe wrens have magic," she suggested at length. Mamaidh had told them of the wrens that had been singing as they were born. The little girl found that story amazing and yet ordinary all at once. But maybe wrens were magic and let Honor and Chastity come to be with magical Mamaidh and Dadaidh.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread