At the bottom of the big blue sea...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... fodils.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I totally forgot to mark this one on my to-do list, OnO
300+

"Thank yous, Mat-tea!" Smiling happily, the creamy pup ran off toward her siblings, coming in on Cambi’s question. "A Cool Prince iss a prince that iss cool, Cambi," Amata laughed as if it were the most obvious thing. "And I’s a cool Princess! Yous a...." she trailed off for a second, tilting her head to the side. "Yous a Pretty Princess!" the creamy pup exclaimed happily. Yes, Cambi was a Pretty Princess. And she was a Cool Princess (and a Fish Princess too). And Got’am was a Cool Prince.

"Wows!" Amata exclaimed, her mouth making a small ‘O’ in amazement as she gaped up at the strange thing. The blue and green eyes stared at it, confused as to what it was. It looked like a spider, but it was definitely bigger than the spiders in the grass and trees. Some spiders were red, she decided, but this was very differently red. "Iss not a spiders...." she concluded aloud, and yet she wasn’t sure if her conclusion was even correct. The creamy pup’s head cocked to the side, her nose scrunching up as she tried to figure it out. But her serious expression was short lived when she began to giggle. It was very funny to watch as it wiggled around. She could see then too that there were pincers on them. But the pup, who didn’t know that those pincers could be mean and dangerous, thought that they were cool and pretty. After a long moment of continuous staring, the creamy girl decided that she couldn’t figure out what it was, so she turned to look up at Mat-tea. "What iss that Mat-tea? I’s never seens it afores!" Amata was very excited to know what it was, and she wondered, "Iss this the treasures that Cool Prince Got’am iss talking ‘bouts?" as she turned to her brother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread