i'm building a highway,
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... leaf_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It doesn’t stink! Sorry about the wait! Oh yeah, Amata has a puppy crush on Char’n, haha~
300+

Once more, the girl was delighted to hear that her Dadda had saved someone. She knew that Mamma and Dadda were good at protecting—they did those things for the pack. "Don’t play with mean creatures anymore," the little girl said in response to his story. "I don’t want you to get hurt anymore." And that was certainly the truth. The creamy girl wondered why the large male wolf was so timid in entering, but she didn’t ask. Maybe it would be rude to ask why, and she didn’t want to be rude. But the little pup and her curiosity couldn’t help but tilt her head in question. A little sadness came to her little muzzle as he limped over the border, but he said that he was okay, so maybe it would be okay. Char’n wouldn’t lie to her!

Amata smiled brightly when the big male wolf took the flower from her. His mouth had been very close to her mouth, and she had been able to feel his warm breath. The blue and green eyes watched as he shifted, and she remembered when she had had the mean-line thorn in her paw and he had saved her. He had shifted then too so that he could carry her. She wished again that she could shift so that she could walk like that with him. She felt very small and short and close to the ground, but she smiled nonetheless. "You’re welcome, Char’n," she answered almost shyly, and she shuffled there for a second, pleased, more so than she would have expected, by his declaration of keeping it forever. There was a brief moment of awkward silence (or at least it was awkward for the girl) before she turned, looking over her shoulder. "Come on, Char’n!" she exclaimed, feeling the slight awkwardness fade. "I’ll show you around!"

The little pup trotted at a leisurely pace, humming tunelessly to herself as she did so. Occasionally she looked back at the very tall male and was happy every time she saw that the flower was still there. Her head bobbed from side to side to her tuneless song, and it was as if she were dancing. Amata decided that she could show him the mansion, since she lived there, and so she continued to lead him in that direction. Of course, the young girl loved to talk, so eventually her song was interrupted and so was the quietness. "I lives in a place called a ‘Haven Manor’, and a lot of other wolves live there too!" Her explanation was not very exciting, but she was excited because she wanted Char’n to see where she lived. "Have you ever been in a mansion before," the girl asked, hoping that it would be a new surprise. "Do you want to go see it with me?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread