Desertion [Joining, Reserved for Jaz :3]
[html]

WC:300+

It was true, the two males had not originally gotten along so well. However, they where pups and pups forgave each other probably too easily. The larger male grunted in disapproval of the dalmatian hybrid's teasing. There was nothing wrong with crying, pups and mothers did it wall the time! He felt a small ball of guilt grow in him, he had been so mean as a young pup, so unacceptable. He was an entirely new wolf now, older, a soon to be father, a protector of those around him. Nodded slightly he gave one last sniff with his nose and wiped a final tear form his eye. “Ya, ya.” He grumbled. It wasn't like he didn't have a reason to be happy with tears.

With the news of his aunt and uncle his jaw dropped in shock. A pack of coyotes had killed both of their parents? What where the chances? He blinked a few times and then closed his mouth finally only to open it again, “My parent's where killed by a pack of coyotes too. About a month after our visit.” Life had been so peaceful being back home, there had been new scents and new animals living around the valley. At least, it had been peaceful till they where attacked by the coyotes, the last time he very heard his parents speak. As Sinatra showed Jazper the gun his golden eyes gleamed with curiosity, “I have a few of those hidden away. I don't know how they work but I collect weapons, have to keep them locked up and away from the pups though.”

He sighed. Soon he'd have to keep them locked away form his own pups, “I'm going to be a father soon you know. My wife Ghita and I are expecting.” He left out the unpleasant details of how this had occurred. “As for the being into males thing that's fine, one of our leaders Anu likes other females and I've been with a guy myself, my ex mate Mahlouk. He disappeared a few months ago.” He looked up to the sky, not wanting to think to hard about the white male and the physical attraction of another male that he would never have again, only straight sex for him, if Ghita ever let him near her again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread