what blind eyes see
[html]

Firefly couldn't help but smile again as Ruri spoke of the male. She flicked an ear idly as she thought on what her friend spoke of. So it seemed that someone had been put incharge of the mustangs that Svara and she had taken the time to carall. She shrugged off the thought, knowing that sooner or later she'd meet the fellow, not that that was a good thing exactly for the guy but she was allowed to have her fun, even if she wasn't she still did. Firefly chuckled softly as she thought of this, "I'll probably run into him sooner or later."" She ended the conversation there, turning slightly to gaze at Ruri before moving along.

When they had reached their destination and Ruri was hovering on the edge of moving on into the building Firefly just grinned, knowing that the young girl had no clue what was about to happen but Firefly felt that she would love it none the less. When Ruri asked her if there was anything she could do Firefly giggled softly, a trait very unlike the golden female as she answered. "Just have fun and trust me.." If Ruri did infact have feeling for Heath then Firefly would make her into a princess and make certain the boy took notice of the young girl.

Taking Ruri's hand Firefly spoke warmly, "Come on, we've lots to do.." Firefly guided Ruri through the iles of clothing as she began to skim through them, looking for anything that might look good on Ruri's figure and with her fur tones as well. She knew that blue was an obvious choice but she planned on finding more than just an array of blue for the girl. "We're probably gonna need more than just coats and sweaters.. so let me see what we have to work with..."

Firefly spotted a lovely wool poncho that she believed would work perfectly for Ruri, she realized then that she'd have to find clothing that had little or no buttons or other strange ways of closing them.. this might be a little harder than she originally though....

[/html]

Messages In This Thread