Comming to a friend
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

IC...

Vigi had always seemed so kind to her. He never seemed to be rude and he had manners that reminded her much of home. "Oh no don't feel the need to apologize." She said as she smiled. She rested her hand on her stomach again as she looked at him. He carried on and she was much to happy just to hear about all he has been doing.

"I'm so glad that you've been well. your doing a fine job by what I saw. I still wonder whats with all the horses. I'm very old fashioned and I don't get it." She said. She gave a warm smile as he carried on their conversation. She could see that he had well noticed he was so polite about it though.

"Yes they are." she said her voice semi low. Though Leroy kept telling her things would be ok. Even after she talked to him after she met firefly she just didn't know. "He's been treating me wonderful. I'm just nervous and I'm sorry I came here to you vigi." She said as she started to get quite again. "I'm unsure of what I'm doing, I don't know who to go to and I fear the worst. I don't want to raise them alone. I don't want to be alone and I... I shouldn't have come here to whine to you." She said as she looked at him. "I just hoped that I could talk to you. You make me feel like I'm home. You remind me of home." She said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread