what was it i ran from, what burnt away inside?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... letopp.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 384px; border: 1px #371C45 solid; font-size: 10px; padding-top: 150px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: #371C45; text-align: justify">
ooc -
maybe a few more posts in this thread or so? Big Grin and then we should have another thread at some point when she's settled in~ 300 words.

ic -
Aquila. That's right, coyotes had a different sort of rank system. She'd have to figure the system out, but it didn't matter that much. It was probably safe to assume every other member of the pack was of a higher rank than her, and it wasn't like she'd be terribly comfortable acting dominant over anyone anyway. What was important was to know who to be extra submissive and polite and careful about. And now she had that information - Kaena's son, Gabriel. It would have been quite a shock to Sofia had she known the true identity of the stranger that had accosted her in Halifax, the scarred and dangerous coyote that came very close to killing her. One son, Gabriel, the leader of a respectable clan; the other, Samael, pinning a young female to a stone wall in a dark and rainy alleyway.

"Are a lot of the members your children?" Curiosity. Somehow the idea made the pack seem more welcoming, more full of potential friends than unknown strangers who might.. well, might be any sort of canine. Regarding choice of residence, Sofia was about to say the mansion sounded nice. But one of the same things that had brought her hear instead of Dahlia de Mai, or Crimson Dreams, stopped her. She was here for something different, not more of the same. The image of her skinny form wasting away in a human bed was also somehow more terrible than one involving a cave. It just wasn't right. They weren't humans. Besides, she was pretty used to sleeping wherever she could, now, and these caves would probably be particularly nice if the clan was using them as an official residence. "I think.. I'd appreciate it if you could show me where the caves are. Which place do you stay?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread