Honey! I'm Home! [mature]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

Svara grinned. She felt the heat rise the need was so strong it was almost blinding. She didn't need help, but pleasure, a satisfaction. Was he so innocent? She didn't care, everyone had to start somewhere. He would learn, he would know what it was when he felt it. Her hand reached out touched light fur, her own red coat standing out even more in her surroundings. Stepping closer to him she put her arms around his neck and lifted his chin with her own snout. "look me in the eyes." the request was husky and low. Svara didn't know how to teach this to someone, she'd rather him just take pleasure, but this what what she was going to get for now.

Pulling one arm down she grabbed his own hand and put it on her body. "Touch me. Where ever you want however you want." She let go of his hand and went back to holding him around the neck. The scent of excitment was thick enough yet, she wanted him to know to act. Lifting her teeth to his neck she start to nip at his throat pushing her body close to his. Svara hoped the boy would suddenly get the idea when his body started to react. She didn't care how it was done as long as he start to respond. "Enjoy what I do, give back to me." her voice was husky as she lifted her leg against his hip. Already she couldn't wait to releave the heat, then she wouldn't have to worry for a few days.

OOC:: Um yeah mature title would work if you want it to go that way :3 up to you hun

[/html]

Messages In This Thread