Honey! I'm Home! [mature]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC:...

BIC: People don't like it when you don't back down. He watched her maw pull back in a grin. But you can't help the way you were taught. he whispered, did Daisuke ever back down? He tried not to. He smiled lightly. Give and take. his audits pricked at the sound of her voice. He heard the sigh that came from her maw, a content one, she liked that? He guessed so. Those scars are when a male tried to rip me open. she spoke, though only a few seconds passed before she took him by the wrist and made him trace the one on her chest. This is where I had a women betray me when I tried to heal her, and later a male made a mark to disfigure me. she spoke before she took him again by the wrist and made it go over her back. It was long, and funny shape. He couldn't read. He didn't know it said anything, but he still thought they were amazing. He liked the feeling of it. A shiver went up his spine, which made his fur on the back of his neck prickle, even though it still was wet and slightly clumped together. He felt the need to shake, but with her there, he couldn't. They are suiting aren't they. he nodded lightly in return, his voice silenced for once. The big bad wolf? What color were his eyes? he asked, his voice rather relaxed and dreamy. Not enough for him to fall asleep on her or anything. He also always memorized people by the color of their eyes, and stories, if told, he would remember them that way as well. That's how he kept his memories. In a story book, each day a new story, and he had to memorize the stories within the story of that day. Also with a photographic memory, it was always easier for him to have things that way.

He stroked the scar over and over again. It felt funny against his pads, he liked the feeling. It was a new feeling that he'd never felt before. Please tell me. What'd you say to the big bad wolf? a childish innocence. Daisuke would you ever really grow up? You'd try not to.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]

Messages In This Thread