I've been to hell
[html]

ooc:

The male felt tense. He didn't know anything about living in a pack, nor did he understand the criteria one had to meet in order to be accepted. Furthermore, although Naniko was very nice to him, Seven was afraid that Geneva would not spare him just because he has a sad story to tell. Luperci... God, if you're up there, please let Geneva be a non-Luperci. He prayed. Maybe he should've prayed harder...

The leader came faster than expected. Phoenix Valley suddenly seemed a lot smaller. My lady... Seven nearly fell over while trying to bow. He smiled sheepishly, slowly raising his head to get a look at her. She was... A wolf?! What a happy day this was for the dark-haired male. She introduced herself a bit dryly, mechanically even. Obviously this female was used to talking to strangers... A real diplomat. Good looking, too, although that wasn't really on his mind right now.

So she's not really a wolf... Just in her wolf form. I thought that the wolf form was only a myth... Needless to say Seven felt crushed. Although what Geneva said next made him raise his head suddenly, his eyes widening. The ebony male felt his heart stopping slowly. How could one turn into a Luperci? Is it some sort of disease? You... you can... Oh my God... you can turn a simple wolf into a... a Luperci? He swallowed his shock painfully. How can you help me? I guess I would like to join Phoenix Valley...
[/html]

Messages In This Thread