If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]

Poe was by nature, a fairly laid-back, go with the flow type of girl. But she was deadest stubborn when it came to shifting, absolutely refusing to shift into her four-legged form for any period of time. It was the most practical and every-day difference between the two, but they managed one way or another, as they did with everything. Their bond was indeed unexpected and in many rights unfortunate (carrying a Khalif tradition that had resulted in madness and deformities, Poe’s unusual size only a minor example), but neither girl was one to argue away what felt right. And as things stood now, it was Naniko’s gentle face and soft curves that gripped Poe. Leaving the meat cooking (a little haphazardly hanging above licking flames), Poe crawled back to her cousin before she could doze off.

“Come on, you’ve got to stay awake for your dinner, my dear,” she spoke warm and low, crawling onto Naniko’s lap, legs folded to either side of her hips and arms slipping under the blankets, across either side and around her back, pulling her tight in an almost over exaggerated cuddle for warmth. “And don’t be so worrisome," she scolded with a playful pinch to her side. "If stocks are low, I don’t need to eat as much as I actually do. Do keep in mind, I am a pipsqueak.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread