Change comes slowly
[html]

ooc: 300+ words

Seven felt that she was looking staright at him, analysing his every detail. He tried keeping his head down. He still had a lot of fear and respect for the Luperci. He knew that they weren't superior in any way in Phoenix Valley. Or were they? As far as Seven knew, there were no other wolves around these parts. A couple of them as loners, though. Maybe that was why they were loners. No one wanted to accept wolves into their packs.

The dark male watched in disgust as she released the rodent. It's not too bright to hunt "for fun". How hypocritical of him. Wasn't he the one who hunted, even killed his prey and left it to rot? Of course, that wasn't "for fun", he hunted to let of some steam, to let his mind rest for a few minutes. Nevertheless, it was still not right. He quickly realised that and calmed down.

Yeah, about that... When Geneva accepted me into the pack, she said something that got me scared... But now I see a lot fo potential in it. She said her brother was a regular wolf, but somehow turned into a Luperci. So, is it a virus? The whole Luperci thing? And how can you exactly catch it? Seven stated his point quite boldly. He needed to know. He would ask every wolf on this bloody land if he had to. If what he assumed was true, this could mean a revolution. Well, not exactly here. He would need to build a boat and get back home first. And he didn't even know where home was. Come to think of it, did anyone around these parts even know how to make boats? He sure didn't. To make a boat, you'd have to be a Luperci... And Seven didn't intend to become one.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread