Help!
Thank you yall are both very helpful to me and see i've mainly stayed on one forum just because it has been quiet active over the past year so this is all very very new to me -l0l- but i think i might look into the open characters first that way i can have some help and push in the right direction if you know what i mean C= and aslo i don't even know where to start if i were to start off with my new character which would be Jayme and if i do an open character does that mean i have to change my screen name?? or do i pick my own name?? sorry i havn't actually gone to look at it so i will probly be answering my own questions in a few minutes XD but also i was goning to bring over the same character i have on another thread that is totally based off of myself and also she fits better with the werewolf theme i guess =] so i already have a personality and i was already forming a history of her in my name =) alrighty well i'm rambling.....-l0l- oh and what are Catacombs?? and how am i suppose to post my character on this forum??

Messages In This Thread