Sunset, Moonrise
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung looked up at Phoenix, relief spreading across her face. She sniffed and bowed her head. ”Thank-you, Sir.” Meer did feel a bit better now that she had told someone. She might have told Deirdre, or another friend, but she really didn’t feel that close to anyone yet. She looked around the den. Her black nose twitched as she thought about these things. ”Thank-you for listening, Sir, and I was wondering where I could sleep. I am rather tired, Sir.” She shuffled her feet slightly.

Anderung was thinking about something. She had never really had a close relationship with any male, so now she was rather starved for male companionship. This was what happened to females that didn’t have good or attentive fathers. She was always trying to fill that empty hole with some other male. However, Anderung was also deathly afraid of males after what her father HAD done, so she had conflicting emotions going on inside her, threatening to tear her existence apart. However, now that she had spoken with Phoenix, maybe she could trust a male again. Oh, she would still be cautious, that would take much longer to root out, but she still needed that companionship.

"Trying to finish this thread ^^;;"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread