and i must be an acrobat
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Yay for new tables! I has one too :3 Also, how exactly are we going to do this whole puppy thing? XD

He said that yes, he has been thinking about it. She expected such an answer from him. But therein lay the question; what to do next? Xeris had never been in a real relationship before...what precisely was she supposed to do? Say, 'okay, let's go make some puppies' and be done with it? It was probably a silly thing for her to be contemplating so much, but her face showed concern and confusion even after Pendzez gave her a favorable response.

"D...do you want to?" she asked him quietly. "I've never...done anything like...that...before." Xeris hoped that her anxiety wouldn't get in the way. She loved Pendzez, she truly did, and she wanted to start a family with him, but she would first have to take responsibility. These were going to be her pups, after all, which she would be carrying around inside of her for a length of time. She'd heard that cabins were good places for birthing and decided that she ought to find one when the time came. But for now, she looked to Pendzez and waited for his answer.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread