nonconforming as can be
[html]
Sorry for the horrendous wait! :\

Moon was careful as he moved across the ice toward his brother, but once again he slipped and slid the remainder of the distance. Laughing at himself, Moon crawled onto the shore in a playfully defeated sort of way, heaving a great sigh at his clumsiness and smiling at his brother. His question, though, hadn’t gone unnoticed. Moon just wasn’t sure how to answer it best. “Well, I went away to find our sister, Sun, but I got hurt. I broke a couple of my ribs so it was hard to move around much.” He could remember the pain vividly. “I was in a lot of pain, Kansas. I thought of you and everyone in our family every day, but this one wolf was very kind to me. He helped me.” Roman had been a very generous healer. Moon had been awed at first by his gigantic size, but soon his personality showed Moon that he was no one to fear. Roman was as sweet as a child. “He’s from here too, you know. Not Storm,” he added as an afterthought, making sure his brother understood everything. “He was from a pack called Chimera, where he had many family members and friends. When his leg is healed completely, he plans on coming to visit. I hope you can meet him.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread