Shadow of Someone You Use to Know
[html]

sorry for the wait it took me a min to find the thead ^^;

It was almost strange to see Leland again, his brother was blood of course but besides that there wasn't much that bonded them. Red eyes looked over his brother, there was somthing odd in the way he smiled almost unnerving. Leroy wasn't sure what it was that was out of character for his rightous sibling, maybe he did hear of the news of his past love and her happy family.

Shaggy hair moved from the twitch of his ears, Leland and Leroy were so far apart on the spetrum it was hard to tell if they even had that brotherly love. Home, that explains alot. Maw wrinkled alightly at the word 'ome, he said it like their father. BRows pushed together for a momen before speaking. "Guess it's goodtheir fine an 'all." Looking down at his brother Leroy's hard face was blank aside from his bright eyes, watching him for a second before glancing at the packlands. "waiting on me I'mtaking it, is there somthing going on? You've never be one to look for either me or lysander." Leroy spoke his mind and again it seemed his brother looked so odd, and his voice was not the normal male. Leland was not his responosablity whatever is bothering him didn't seem important enough to tell.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread