Dancing in the evening light
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"I don't even trust me" Svara said with a flick of her head to move her long hair behind her head. Moving her hand over the womens swollen stomach feeling the pups move in her belly every so often with her breathing. She was good at healing, it was a surprise for someone who hated people so much. She was good at lessoning others pain, but not her own. Life was cruel for that one fact. The womens heart was racing, but that probably came from her fear. "Take a deep breath and stop being afraid or I'll give you a reason to have fear." The red she wolf growled at her.

At this point all she could do was feel the movement of the pups in her belly. By the feel there couldn't be more then three in there. "No it won't please me to see you and them die. Then what fun would that be for me?" She said sarcasticly as she stood again and looked down at Ayita. "Your going to need a healer. If you start bleeding to much you'll be fucked."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread