Desertion [Joining, Reserved for Jaz :3]
[html]

OOC:Word Count: 400+;; Listening to: "Dear God" by "Avenged Sevenfold"

Sinatra twitched his ears as Jaz suddenly reacted to the gun hammer hitting the bullet container. "I-I’m sorry, Jazzy!" he said quickly, leaning over to hug the large wolf. Stupid, he thought to himself, frowning as he pulled away. "Pups? Oh.. right, pups… I’m not used to pups I guess. Back on the farm is was just me and my parents. " He mentally winced at the thought of them, still to naïve and young to get over the fact that they wouldn’t be coming back. But his nose, too filled with water of the ocean and the scent of his only cousin was too busy to even bother looking for newer scents.

"I should what? Stay here? How do you even know your leader will let me stay. I mean, I’m a complete outsider, I have messed up fur, and I’ll probably hump any cute male I see!" Trying not to right now… he thought to himself, his gaze looking up to Jazzy’s eyes. But the wolf’s gaze shifted looking behind them, and when Sinatra turned he squeaked and hid behind his younger cousin. He could tell she was worried about the gun, the both she and Jaz looked at it, so he picked it up quickly and threw it to his bag. Savina… he thought to himself, still peaking from behind Jazper. He looked at her, even as he was introduced. What was he supposed to say?! He’d never met someone that could change whether he lives alone or with a family.

"Uhm…" He blinked over to her and taking a deep breath he shot Jazper a glare. "I’m uh, yeah… Sinatra. His er, cousin!" He shot a nervous grin to Savina and bowed his torso, looking to the ground now. "I’m sorry to ha-" He was cut off by a rumbling from his now once again empty stomach and he held onto it quickly. "Sorry…” he muttered, blushing heavily. "Like I was saying, I’m sorry we’ve had to meet in these circumstances. The gun was he passed father’s." He straightened his body, suddenly feeling even more naked in front of this powerful wolf. She could probably rip me to shreds… She’s easily a few feet taller than me… He felt his knees shake and he whimpered suddenly, stepping back to stand behind Jazper.

"I-…I’m scared… I could be forced to leave…" he whispered, hugging the wolf to him tightly. He didn’t want to have to leave, doing so would be a tragedy for the hybrid, and he’d probably end up dead anyway. Be it from coyotes or some other pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread