my angel wings are bruised & restrained
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
pretty! Smile

She made no response to the news about Pilot, but he didn't think there was much she could say. He didn't know how well she'd known the man, but he assumed that if he'd been important to her, she would have requested more information. It was just as well that she didn't, because he didn't feeling digging up that harrowing memory at the moment.

Kansas did not know girls well, as some men did. He detected no hesitancy when she spoke, so he assumed that what she told him was what she meant. "Inferni...?" he queried, a little surprised. She looked like a wolf; he didn't see anything 'yote about her. But then again, there were all kinds of hybrids around this area, some of whom looked very lupine. Kansas didn't think too highly of Inferni, simply because of its reputation. Or, his perceived idea of it. All he knew was that it was where Hybrid had come from, among other notoriously violent canines. She didn't look or act like someone who'd want to be a part of the intimidating coyote clan. He almost worried about her. "Why there? I mean, I'm just curious and everything." He smiled to show he meant no harm in the question. "I live in Crimson Dreams. It's nice."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread