little cities miserable on all the maps
[html]

OOC: Sorry that I didn't post up a thread. I was gonna, I swear. Hope you don't me snatching this one instead?? Smile

Flayra had been in Halifax for a little exploring. She always wanted to more about human life and how they lived it. She walked down the quiet empty streets, passing lamp posts that seem useless now. Leaves littered the road as she continued one down the road to nowhere in particular. She had also been wondering what humans used to do, like during the day and how to move around. She noticed weird metal carts as she went on. Were they what they used? The humans were interesting creatures, but now dead.

She continued on, pausing outside a shop as she picked up the scent of another wolf in the area. From the smell, she could pick up that this wolf was in the store she was standing outside of. She began to wonder if it was just a hermit that went around from place to place. She wasn't gonna know by just standing there. She pushed the door open and walked into the store, which had the scent of something else, something artificial. It wasn't wolf, that's for sure. "Hello?" she said cautiously.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread