Joining
Well, sorry! Marit, please add my yahoo to whatever messenger you have so we can talk OOC so I don’t blunder into anything else like this. And do you think I could see to Rev getting his own house soon? (I’ll PM my IM to you, Marit)
Oh, and do you think that you can change my title from “Red Wolf “ to “grey wolf” I changed it on his profile
10/19 No Idea if I'll be able to post again in awhile, outlook is a little grim. But I'll try .

Revian sighed and looked into the (Center of the circle or Fire pit?) and sighed “ I wish I could, Dawali. I have no Recollection before Hanna plucked me from the Beast’s teeth on the coast line. I was half-hoping that one of you would know, but no matter. I just know my Name is Revian Deschain, and that I can drop almost anything at a distance of two-hundred and thirty meters with that cross-bow there” he points to a fierce looking weapon and the barb-tipped bolts to match. Revian could not read it, but there was an old Norse battle-hymn carved along the length of the stock.
He hugged the knee he could move towards him and rested his head on it, looking like he was about to fall to pieces. He breathed deeply for a few minutes and then sat back up, flattening his leg back out “Please forgive me…. It’s distressing to try and recall what isn’t there…” he trailed off before a single tear dropped from his cheek and hit the ground with the weight of the world.
After what had seemed like an eternity, he shook his head and looked up into Dawali’s eyes , hoping for an answer…

Messages In This Thread