10 months, saying goodbye
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
NO RENDALL IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE I WILL MISS HER ;_;

The sun was setting. It was beautiful. Reddish sunbeams shone against angry storm clouds. Xeris was walking down a well-trodden path, searching for someone to talk to. She had to find someone. These thoughts wouldn't leave her mind until then. Could this really be happening...? The white wolfess was clearly agitated and stressed, but she continued to press onward, trying her best to find some sort of shelter before the storm hit. It was then that she almost ran head-on into Rendall. Recognizing her friend, Xeris quickly stopped herself and looked at the blue-tinted wolfess before her.

"Rendall," she said, trying to keep her voice relatively cheerful despite her anxiety. Though she needed someone to talk to, Rendall was probably not the most...experienced with what Xeris was going through. "I haven't seen you around much recently, how have you been?" Her golden eyes then traveled to her friend's knapsack. She tilted her head a bit. Where would such a young girl be traveling where she would need a knapsack? It struck her as rather odd. "Where are you going?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread