a very merry unbirthday to all [p]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

<3 300+ words.

######Princess nodded slowly, contemplating her brother's suggestion, unsure of whether or not it would even be possible to go back to anything they had before. Time had passed, words had been spoken, deeds had been done, and they had all affected the relationship between brother and sister. It did not seem likely that things could ever go back to normal, whatever "normal" was in their lives. As far as she knew, there had never been anything even remotely normal about their lives, but they had kept on going, pushing together against the ebb and flow of the world against them. No matter how much she tried, she could not imagine that pretending it was gone would fix what had passed between them, but for her brother, she was willing to give the idea a try.

######Though she was willing to try and do that for him, she did not want them to not acknowledge what had happened with both Haven and Mati. Obviously, there was something going on between her and the orange boy, and there had been a relationship between Ares and Mati, too. They had not just met or anything of that sort. "Okay, Ares. I can try, but. . . I want you to know that there is something between me and Haven. I don't know what, but there is something. And I wanted to ask, how did you know Mati before? What's going on between you two?" Princess sincerely doubted that Mati would have been so upset about what her brother had said--something absolutely ridiculous to be upset about, in her opinion--if there had not been a prior relationship between them. She was feeling very out of the loop, as she had told her brother about Haven, but she knew nothing about Mati or the potential relationship.

######Leaning into the comforting touch of her brother, Princess sighed, happily and wistfully all in one breath. "I love you, too. . . And I'm not going to leave you again. I promise." She wished there was a way to completely remedy the situation, but for now, she was able to settle for knowing that they both loved each other. They could not take back the things they had said or done, but they could try and begin again. Wasn't that why she had come to Crimson Dreams, to be with him and start over, and to be away from Tokyo? It had been a means to make both siblings happy, and she wanted to feel happy with him again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread