Everything I Touch
[html]

OOC: Could you have Dawali mention or allude to the fact that Catherine is pregnant? Dawali doesn’t have to say they are his or anything, so that Catherine can go one thinking that they are Leland’s. Also we don’t need to drag this thread out too long, perhaps a few more posts and when Dawali turns his back Leland can slip off?

Leland nodded, but did not smile, at Dawali’s affirmation that he was well. It really didn’t matter much anymore if the male was well or not. At the inquisition of Leland’s paws the bi-colored eyes turn downward and Leland studied the bloodied things, torn and shredded as he had never seen another’s and shrugged up at Dawali. Yes, they were painful but Leland hardly noticed that anymore. When in constant hunger it was hard to notice the writhing pain that shot up his limbs from his infected paw pads. When in perpetual grief it was hard to notice anything at all.

Ears perked slightly at the hesitation of Catherine’s condition, and Leland turned eyes up to Dawali. They were knowing eyes, as if to say “I am the cause of all this suffering, look at me, now I repent.” But the actual spoken words that escaped his lips were much less poetic, and much more pathetic. “Is she not well…? Ya should tell me if she’s not well.” Although, he guessed hat perhaps he was the cause of any lingering unhappiness and that he could do little to cure it. In honesty, if he could cure it he probably wouldn’t. “Ya know, I’m not proud of the way I left things…” In reality he wasn’t much proud of anything anymore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread