Change comes slowly
[html]
Ty was startled when the newcomer swerved on his heel and bared his gleaming white rows of teeth. However, this was not to say Ty was caught of guard by the threat, on the contrary, his background as a warrior made his awareness much more acute to these things. While his face reacted in surprise, his body was quickly hunched over with claws extended in front ready for an assault. It wasn't an open attack stancehowever, Ty was simply preparing to defend himself if the stranger did attack.

Lucky for both of them however, the essence of sanity quickly fell over the newcomer, and he apologized for his aggressiveness. Standing back into a relaxed posture, Ty smiled kindly to the wolf and spoke in a calm, relaxed manner. "Hey, don't worry about it." He said to the wolf. "I'm sorry to have startled you though, it wasn't my intention." He then momentarily nodded to Xeris with a friendly grin spread across his face. "Well, hello Xeris, how's life treatin' ya?" He made a small glance between the black wolf, than Xeris again, and spoke agian with a small bit of worry. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread