fool's gold
Crap post is crap and I blame it on my cold. I take an hour nap and pass out for five hours instead. ;_;
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/hezetable.jpg) no-repeat center center;">

He followed after the Aquila, jotting down Halo's name as they went from the entrance and into the drawing room. Like the previous room, there was much that added to the milieu; things that Hezekiah didn't know any more about than the man in the moon. Some of the objects were of some level of familiarity, but there were a number of things—antiquities and the like—that seemed like bizarre humanistic contraptions than anything else. Then again, the mansion was a bizarre humanistic contraption to him too. The biggest structure Hezekiah had ever seen up until then had been the shacks that luperci figured out how to build. So while he paid them brief attention, curiously testing the air and passing over a few objects with his nose, they were soon let go of when the sound of the match striking caught his attention and as Gabriel spoke again.

“You have kids?” Hezekiah asked as he crept a little closer, watching him work with the fire to prevent it from going out. He had no fear of the orange glow, having been familiar with it, but the concept of lighting such a thing indoors was the new concept. Observation was one of his better skills. As for obtaining one of the rooms, he didn't have anything much to say to that; he felt like they were awfully far from the caves and in Hezekiah's mind, supreme safety. Although things considered, he couldn't deny that the mansion had a certain degree of fortification to it and apparently was safe, otherwise he didn't think that others would have attempted to live in it past or present. “Why doesn't she stay here any more?” He asked on, not entirely thinking that by the term used to meant that she was gone completely from Inferni's embrace. He thought maybe she had felt the same consideration he was about the place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread