Comming to a friend
[html]

OOC...Table by me.Srry I'm a loser

IC...

Ayita had fallen quite just listening she had just been making excuses not wanting to face a reality that she felt semi bad about. She had fallen for Leroy's charm, he was the kind of guy you went to just to get something. But Vigi was something else, he reminded her of home of safety and thats what she enjoyed. She mentally shrugged trying to clear her head what was wrong with her. She was having Leroys children she couldn't love anyone else.

"I have no idea." She said softly. Her blue eyes looked up at him for the first time in a few minutes. "I wish I knew." She said. Her mind still in thought about everything else. "You know we all make mistakes." she said. "But some mistakes are irreversible and I wish I hadn't made the mistake I did." She said. She would always love her kids they were her first and would be her pride and joy. But she wanted more she wanted to find a fairy tale ending like she would have had back home.

"He had spoken of her being a good friend and always being able to come to him. But how could he be so kind? she was kind but that was years of molding plus a good reality kick. "Vigilante I don't love Leroy. That's what scares me. I thought I did, he's caring and kind but I don't love him. I like him as a friend and the father of my children. But he treats me good I don't want to hurt him." she said. "I can't say I love someone else but I like someone else much more. But I made the bed so I must sleep in it." She said falling back on something her grandmother always said. "I like you Vigi." She said her voice nothing more then a whisper by now. 'But I can understand that this is the life I chose now I can't change it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread