M - Who would ever want to hurt you?
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... able-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:230px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:10px;">
300+ haha, your Charon fedupness amuses me

Ah, how Halo loved that face. That dumb struck face with that worshipping look in his eyes. The girl’s smile could only widen still. She knew how she looked like (hurrah for large mirror in the wardrobe). She liked the warm, almost gingerish hue of her fur. It was a nice colour. Sometimes she had wished for another colour of eyes, but her vibrating red orbs were rather special as well. She could not change the eye-colour anyway, and she rather liked to have such an obvious connection to the de le Poer family. What she was most grateful for overall was how strongly the coyote in her showed. She could never hope to look like a pureblood, but no one would ever be able to guess that she was more than fifty per cent wolf. The girl’s smile stayed, but her mood was dropping a bit. Why was she thinking about what he was thinking of her? He thought that she was beautiful, was that not enough? She was Inferni; she was Lykoi. That was all!

”Of course you wouldn’t.” the young woman said confidently, wondering what she could do to best exploit this man. She loved being adored and worshipped, but she could not go much further than to heavy flirt and touch. Maybe he could carry her stuff back to Inferni. He could be useful. A thrilling laughter danced out between slightly parted jaws when the male tried to correct his previous words. Ah, such a shame that she was not all too fond of that classic good guy. Perhaps they were good enough, but wouldn’t they just hate all her cruel thoughts and deeds? ”I’m so glad you’re here. I’m in need of a big and strong man.” the girl purred, shifting her weight a bit to rest a creamy hand on her auburn hip. The other hand reached out for him. She had quickly found out that body contact always worked well. Also, even if she was a virgin it did not mean that she did not appreciate sex. She just had not gotten to that point yet. Foreplay was fun, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread