Winter song
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... remake.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table code and image to jacoby

BIC: The woman had stood up, and slung her guitar behind her. She looked in his direction with caution, like any mother would do to a scent of a male that they did not know. My music is my own. well that was good. She liked to make her own music, like he. She actually had a way for everyone to hear her music though, while Daisuke was stuck jamming to his own beat in his head. The sentence made him nod his head eagerly. So you actually can make your own music. he concluded with a friendly/submissive smile and a wag of his bushy tail. He still stood that same distance away from the pups and their mother, finding it quite rude if he was to advance closer without permission from the feo first. He did not want to anger her, for angry mother's were as bad as stepping into a rose bush unknowingly. They might be pretty, even beautiful, but as soon as you step in there, your leg is going to get all kinds of caught on thorns, and your skin ripped and bleeding. He did not want to risk this one either. It is a guitar. A guitar? He liked even the name of it. He wanted one. I'm glad you like it though. she let a half smile appear on her lips, and Daisuke returned the favor with his own full one. Oh, yes, m'lady, It was beautiful! One of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. he spoke, rather excitedly before she urged him. Tell me, what brings you here? she asked him, and he cocked his head lightly, and then a thoughtful look appeared on his face. What exactly was he doing here? Well, he was a loner, not to mention an adventurer, so that's more than likely what he was doing, and he was also hoping that he ran by some form of meal to bring back to Lady Alaine and Caillen.

Well. I was looking for a meal for three at first, but then my feet wanted to adventure, so I started to adventure, and my adventure brought me here. he spoke, his hand pushing his staff into the ground so it would stand by itself, and then he leaned lightly on it. The skull's nose was pointed towards the children and mother. But your music was so beautiful, it took me out of my music world and made me find where it was coming from. he explained to her, his tail still wagging behind him lightly. He then quickly decided that he too wanted to be able to make such beautiful music. M'lady...Would you mind teaching me to make such beautiful music? I know nothing of these instruments, but I would love to learn. he asked, before he realized that he didn't even say his name before he asked her to teach him. Oh, how rude of me. My name is Daisuke Ghanjai-Urahazu. I'm a wanderer, not of any pack. he spoke to her, still being as polite as he could to her, since she had something that Daisuke wanted. And that...That was the gift of music..

Word count:
speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread