I'm just a Whisper
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Thanks! I wanted her to be really pretty, but like a jolly green giant LOL she's very sensitive about her massive size

Whisper looked at him with skeptical pale eyes. Why would he so willingly let her stay, when he didn't even believe her plite? The mother wolf found herself frowning, her beautiful features distorted with the look. Night stood between her two legs looking up at Jac still with threatening blue eyes, there was a fire in the little pup even at three weeks old. Whisper nodded to him after a few moments accepting his offer for a home. She was sure he meant them no harm, this had been Svara's home it could be theirs.

The Grey she wolf let her ears flatten on her skull as she watched the king. His comment on her brothers leather collar hadn't escaped her, and even angered her slightly. Svara hadn't known her well, she had trusted her because her brother had (svara's mate). Svara took Night's word very seriously, and his opinion. The red women still hadn't devulged much about herself to Whisper while they had spoken. It was unnerving how harsh this man spoke of the recently dead women.

Growing agitated by his snappy additude the she wolf felt her beautiful face distort with anger. "If this is how you treated my sister, then I am not surprised she took her life. Fine give me the collar, but don't ask for it back." The mother wolf was angry at him now, even with his offer to give her a home he had been nothing but rude. Maybe Svara hadn't been loved around here... Was this the right decision?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread