No you really haven't lived life yet
[html]

Big Grin

Was it supposed to be easy? Heath had never found relationships to be simple, or to come easily. His family was what taught him how to interact with others, it had taught him the ways to forget his troubles, their downfalls and disappearance. When he had met her, his life had begun to change. Slowly, ever so slowly, the boy had grown. He had realized that love was something that could be created, shared. He felt like he held it in his hand, cradling it and waiting and wanted to give it away. Exchange it for hers. The lanky male took a step forward as he saw the door jar, and open. His gold eyes watched as her figure moved from the confines of the house and stepped silently and gracefully into the sun’s light. She was fluid in her motions, however uneasy she felt in them. Perhaps if she could see she would find that she moved with elegance that Heath found captivating, or maybe it was just the male star struck by her appearance.

She wore clothing, just as he did. But her attire was elegant, riveting and Heath was lost for words and it seemed as if the air around had also been lost. His gold eyes took her in, ears moving forward to hear her voice. Paws walked him forward, mindlessly leading the horse along with him. The morte dre Soul man slowed towards her place before the house, swallowing and catching his breath. Her question had a simple answer, and yet he fumbled to find the words. The desire to feel the material, to touch the confining dress and to feel the curve that it covered came over him. Instead he approached slightly weary, but as his lips moved to speak he found that they formed a soft smile. “You’re beautiful.” His voice covered the distance between them as he moved to kill it. Idly he pulled at the shirt he wore, but his eyes did not venture from her form.

He had come with a purpose, something that he had fought with for many days. He had not tried to reverse the feeling, or to deny it. He hadn’t felt worthy of the words she had spoken, hadn’t felt strong enough to fight for her if the time came or felt that he could give her everything that she deserved. Nights of loathing, drinking and self pity had taught him nothing, but breaking down and facing the fact that he would be nothing unless he shared everything he had with her had taught him everything he was worth was meant for her. However little that turned out to be.

She always looked beautiful, always. When she had cried, when she was riding, when she sang. In the rain, he remembered how perfect she looked, and against the beach landscape. He left little space between them, and the urge to take her hand in his was undeniable. Softly his fingers grazed hers, asking to be held. “I should have told you, before.” He said softly. He had always loved her. Before he had even known what that feeling was, it raged within every time he saw her. “I don’t know why I didn’t.” He had feared the fight, the jealousy that would come between him and Jac, the need to be her one and only.

This was why he was here. It felt like this was why he was ever born. “I was scared.” He confessed in no more then a whisper. It sounded abrupt, out of place perhaps. And yet as he said the words nothing felt more perfectly in place. With strong words he spoke, “I love you.”

600+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread