And we all come tumbling down
[html]

It's alright. Sorry about the wait! x.x
Word Count: 314. Worth 2 points.

Slowly Cer turned to look at her and returned her greeting. She did not seem upset that Hanna was there, so Mew must have alerted her. Unless she just plain was okay with Hanna's being there. Either way, the sable woman was not going to ask her to get mad at her. She would enjoy the chance to catch up with the leader instead of pondering the whys and wherefores. "I've been doing well, Cer, thank you for asking. How has life been treating you?" Hanna shifted her weight from one foot to the other, turning her attention to the ground there. She wanted to ask what had been happening in the pack, but that really was none of her business now. It had been awhile, so much had probably occurred that she was unaware of, but she would not ask.

"I've found myself a place in a pack, in AniWaya. So far I seem to be fitting in, more than I expected to. I have been there since the end of July and things are going well. I found and rescued a wolf who had apparently washed up west of here, on the Peninsula. He probably is still sleeping much of the day; he was unconscious when I discovered him." Hanna shut her mouth, her lips thinning into a line. First time she had seen the ivory woman in several months and yet here she was yammering on, not giving her time to speak herself.

Hanna's tail waved softly behind her, and she did as Cercelee had been doing, closing her eyes and stilling herself so only her ears twitched with the songs of the birds that were preparing to retreat to the nest for the night. It was such a lovely sound, that birdsong. She was glad Tobias had stayed near Mew's house; that way he couldn't frighten the poor seed eaters.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread